Internet of Things 2010 Conference, Tokyo Japan
The 2010 Internet of Things Conference this year November 29 thru December 1, 2010 should be exciting, given the prolific spread and miniaturization of sensors over the past year. The theme is “Internet of Things for a Green Planet”, so get out your pollution sensors. Visit http://www.iot2010.org/ for full details, and for registration.
This years conference also includes the first first International Workshop on the Urban Internet of Things, details at [webofthings.com].
The tentative and limited schedule currently includes:
- Round table on Internet of Things for a Green Planet – “Internet of Things” is now used in many occasions to describe a future world where cyber-space connects to the real-world through automatic recognition of things and incidents through ubiquitous computing technology. […]In this round table, we have distinguished delegates from EU, US, China and Japan to present and discuss their efforts and collaborations to nurture Internet of Things adoptions and long term policy to leverage IoT.
- Special Workshop – Policy, Legal and Regulatory Issue- IoT: New Challenges for Technology and Society. Workshop co-hosted by the Berkman Center for Internet & Society in collaboration with Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus
- Interoperable Location Information in IoT
- Interactive Architecture: Connecting and Animating the Built Environment with the Internet of Things
- Traceability for Green
- New Information Infrastructure Powered by Internet of Things
- WS1: SecIoT 2010:The 1st Workshop on the Security of the Internet of Things
- WS2: LocWeb 2010: Third International Workshop on Location and the Web 2010
- WS3: Urban IOT 2010: Urban Internet of Things – Towards Programmable Real-time Cities
- WS4: Trustworthy IoPTS: The 4th International Workshop on Trustworthy Internet of People, Things & Services
Will try and update details as they become available.