2010 Second Memristor and Memristive Systems Symposium Video Series
The 2nd Memristor and Memristive Systems Symposium took place from February 2-4, 2010 at Sutardja Dai Hall, UC Berkeley, an extension of the first Memristor and Memristive Systems Symposium, held at UC Berkeley, November 21-22, 2008. Circuit applications, Memristor Fabrication and Modeling, Nanoparticles, Memcapacitors and Meminductors, and more. This series of videos are from the lectures within the simultaneous International Workshop on Cellular Nanoscale Networks and Applications.
The series is co-sponsored by (yes, the worlds most awesome cooperative science resource, CITRIS), UC Merced, UC Berkeley and HP Labs, CITRIS-UC, and Funded in part by the National Science Foundation. Visit CITRIS-UC.ORG for updated information and to help spread the word about many of their programs!
Full List of Videos available from the Symposium:
- [VIDEO] Conference Opening Remarks (CITRIS)
- [VIDEO] Memristor Minds, Leon Chua
- [VIDEO] Hybrid CMOS-Memristor Reconfigurable Logic
- [VIDEO] Making and Measuring Memristors (Stan Williams HP)
- [VIDEO] Peering Inside a Functioning Memristive Device
- [VIDEO] Semiconductor Research, Silicon Technology Roadmap
- [VIDEO] Memristor Based MCAM as part of System on System Architecture
- [VIDEO] Flexible Memristors
- [VIDEO] Technology in Ultra Dense Neuromorphic and NonVolatile Memory Architecture
- [VIDEO] Memristors, Memcapacitors and Meminductors: From Modeling to Emulation
- [VIDEO] Panel Discussion
Related Events: Feb 2010, 2nd Memristor and Memristive Systems Symposium